The parents of Trayvon Martin, the teenager who was killed by George Zimmerman while being harassed in an apartment complex in Florida are suing The Weinstein Company. Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, filed court papers this past week in bankruptcy court in Delaware. “The Weinstein Company” has been forced into bankruptcy amidst the scandal against Weinstein for complaints from many women on charges of rape and sexual harassment. A television movie and book rights have been given to the Weinstein company via Trayvon’s parents. The movie has been completed. They are asking for $150,000 plus additional compensation if the movie comes out.
Also, PBS is airing Weinstein – the documentary investigating the disgraced mogul’s spectacular downfall, the efforts to silence his accusers and what Hollywood itself knew.
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- Syleena Johnson Debut’s New Single and New Body (pic)
- Huston-Tillotson to Hold Fifth Green Justice Forum
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Radio Vet Ryan Cameron has Emergency Heart Surgery, in ICU
- Bird Doesn’t Cooperate, Makes Scene at Funeral (video)
- DSU Virtual Research Could Advance COVID vaccine
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- FAMU Bragg Stadium COVID-19 Site Closed On Sundays