Pop singer Halsey stops by the Elvis Duran show on Z100.
She discusses her childhood, having sleepovers with friends to watch the Victoria Secret Runway Shows, and her performance on the stage for the Runway show. The singer also describes how the environment was backstage of the show.
Halsey also talks about how humble she feels to hear her music on the radio. She also gives advice to her fans about being true to themselves.
In addition to Halsey’s interview, Yaritza spent her last day with her on-air family. Elvis Duran gives her advice and talks to her about her growth. The morning show gives her a great goodbye.
Check out her interview here:
Halsey has A LOT of love for her fans and isn’t afraid to show it! We love how humble she is! Also, today was Yaritza’s last day and we’re going to miss her SO MUCH!
Posted by After Elvis on Friday, November 9, 2018
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- Jamillah Muhammad Celebrating
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- R. Kelly ‘Docu-Track’ Admits, Denies and Addresses Everything, Chides Steve Harvey, Tom Joyner and the Industry (audio)
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- 100.3 RNB Welcomes Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Don’t Miss Our University Preview Day
- 11 things that won’t happen in royal societies (Demo)