Digital and Radio Facts: Gospel singer, Bryan Andrew Wilson, married motivational speaker and evangelist, Tiffany Morriar, a former background vocalist/dancer for Jamie Foxx and Nelly, this past Saturday at a private ceremony at Knotting Hill Place in Elm Hill, TX. The couple met last summer and were scheduled to be married in New York this past April 18th. However, that ceremony was postponed because of New York’s COVID-19 stay-at-home orders.
Wilson emerged on the music scene in the 1990s as a soloist on The Mississippi Children’s Choir’s “His Eye is on the Sparrow” which has garnered millions of YouTube views over the years. As an adult, Wilson has scored Billboard chart hits such as “Turning Away” and 2016’s No. 1 hit, “Overflow.” Wilson’s current gospel single “With Every Beat of My Heart” is No. 35 on Mediabase Gospel chart this week.
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- University’s oldest graduate reaches 106th Birthday
- Syleena Johnson Debut’s New Single and New Body (pic)
- Huston-Tillotson to Hold Fifth Green Justice Forum
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Radio Vet Ryan Cameron has Emergency Heart Surgery, in ICU
- Bird Doesn’t Cooperate, Makes Scene at Funeral (video)
- DSU Virtual Research Could Advance COVID vaccine
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast