Geico aired more than 47,000 commercials nationwide last week
According to Media Monitors, GEICO took the top spot as radio’s number one advertiser. Researchers said GEICO aired 47,571 commercials across the nation last week. That increased of nearly 2,000 ads compared to the previous week.
- Home Depot was number two at 41,871 ads.
- Lowe’s was number three at 31,748 ads.
- Walgreens was fourth at 30,807 ads.
- Rounding out the top five was JC Penney at 29,389 ads.
- 100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Playlist
- Podcast: The High Price of Negative Energy
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- UM, OK: K-ci and Jo Jo on Tom Joyner
- It’s Time To Rethink Your Cleansing Routine (Demo)
- KITTEN RELEASES NEW SONG "MY HOUSE" TODAY
- 07 Here’s All the Fashion News You Missed This Week (Demo)
- MTV Acquires The SnowGlobe Music Festival
- D.L. Hughley Coming to Charlotte
- TIFF DirectTV and AT&T Event Pics