Ingrooves, one of the world’s leading independent music marketing services and distribution companies, announced today that Gabriella Ianni has been promoted to the position of Vice President, Commercial Strategy at the company. In this new role, she will oversee the teams that interface directly with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, TIDAL, and others.
“I’m thrilled that Gabriella is leading our U.S.-based commercial team in this newly created role,” said Lloyd Hummel, Senior Vice President of Global Commercial Strategy at the company. “Gabriella’s marketplace knowledge and passion for music are the perfect combination to lead our team in the Americas, helping our artists and label partners find, grow and retain more fans.”
Based in Ingrooves’ New York City offices, Mrs. Ianni most recently served as Account Director, overseeing the company’s relationships with Spotify, SiriusXM, TIDAL and iHeart Digital. She joined Ingrooves in 2015. Previously she was head of promotion at Megaforce Records. She also held programming positions at Music Choice and Entercom Boston. She got her start in the industry as an on-air personality for KMBY-FM in Monterey, CA.
“Over the course of my career I’ve seen how quickly our business can shift and I’m so proud to be on a team that is among the best at predicting these evolutions and capitalizing on them to benefit our label and artist partners,” said Mrs. Ianni.
- DARF Secures “Blackradiostations.com”
- POLO G RELEASES NEW ALBUM THE GOAT
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- FRENCH MONTANA RELEASES NEW SINGLE “THAT’S A FACT”
- PRINCE’S ‘THE BLACK ALBUM’ SELLS FOR ‘RECORD’ AMOUNT
- Prepare a 1-month travel trip with your pet
- Johnny “Koolout” Starks Promoted at Soul 106.3
- WPHI/Philadelphia Rebrands To ‘Hip Hop 103.9′
- Chaka Khan asks Fans to Pray for Betty Wright
- Keeping Children Safe as the Country Reopens