World’s First Blockchain Music Marketplace Issues First Payment to Producer Chuck Inglish
– Songwriter/Producer Chuck Inglish received $8,272 today from Vezt after offering fans a royalty interest in his songwriter rights for “Wear My Hat,” and “Gees,” as recorded by artist Mac Miller. Using the Vezt app, more than 100 of his fans contributed the $8,272 in return for a portion of the royalty stream of the aforementioned titles in less than 30 days.
Vezt recently released the app on both the Apple (iOS) and Google (Android) platforms and has seen surprising organic adoption of the app with conversion rates in excess of 10% and more than half of users buying into multiple Initial Song Offerings (ISOs™). After meeting the Vezt team, Inglish chose to list two of his titles on the app, hoping to cover a substantial portion of his monthly expenses. In less than 30 days both of his titles sold out, resulting in the $8,272 payment. Inglish has since listed a number of additional song rights on the app. Vezt collects payments from Performing Rights Organizations, publishers, digital platforms and record labels in more than 135 countries.
Chuck Inglish, is an American rapper from Mount Clemens, Michigan and is one half of the hip-hop duo The Cool Kids alongside Sir Michael Rocks.
Vezt (www.vezt.co) is a blockchain-based music app that allows fans the opportunity to acquire fractions of the royalty income from their favorite songs. Artists can now monetize the master, publisher or songwriter rights of any existing title within 30 days. These royalty rights include income from digital downloads, radio plays, digital streaming platforms, public performances, film and TV placements among other revenue sources, on a global basis.
- Dog In The Snow Share New Track “Roses”
- 10 R&B Songs that NEVER Die
- Warner Music Group Relaunches Sesame Street Records
- The Radio Facts Top 10 Best Black Singing Groups of All Time
- How To Stop Hay Fever Ruining Your Skin This Summer (Demo)
- Moonves Out as CBS CEO
- WBC Boxing Champion Deontay Wilder stars in MAGNUM P.I.
- Langston Hughes’ Ask Your Mama: Twelve Moods for Jazz
- Success is not a good Teacher failure makes you Humble (Demo)
- BMI Re-Elects Six Members of its Board of Directors