Radio Facts: In a move to increase and drive artists’ ticket sales, Eventbrite partnered with Youtube. For the U.S. venues and music festivals that use Eventbrite’s services, they now will have automatic listings for tickets to events next to the video for artist’s official Youtube account.
Directly under the video, a section called, “On Tour,” will be listed and fans will be able to see tickets for sale and an option to purchase them.
Eventbrite said in a press release, “We’re proud to form partnerships that play a part in bringing artists, fans and promoters together online, and to support connections built offline through live shows.”
Previously in 2017, Youtube signed a similar deal with Ticketmaster.
- Warner Music Group Relaunches Sesame Street Records
- Dog In The Snow Share New Track “Roses”
- Latrice Burnette Appointed EVP/GM at Island Records
- DeDe McGuire Syndicated Radio Host Compass Media Networks
- How To Stop Hay Fever Ruining Your Skin This Summer (Demo)
- Chubb Rock and SiMan Go National with New Syndicated Show
- Why Men’s Health Month Is So Important
- V103’s Tigger Talks about Beyonce and Diddy’s Recent Purchases
- EVVIE MCKINNEY SIGNS WITH MOTOWN GOSPEL & CAPITOL CMG
- J. Cole Announces Special Guests For His Upcoming ‘KOD’ Tour