New documents that were given to lawmakers recently revealed that the massive Equifax data breach from last September actually exposed more consumer information than the public was previously aware of. At that time, Equifax stated that the compromised information had included names, Social Security numbers, birth dates, addresses, some driver’s license numbers and some credit card numbers. CBS News has uncovered that there was actually more information including tax identification numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, as well as more intricate details like credit card expiration dates and issuing states for driver’s licenses. At this point, there is further speculation that Equifax was even more irresponsible in not revealing this additional information to consumers according to CBS News.
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- HAVES AND THE HAVE NOTS Season Premiere on OWN
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- The Ordinary Is Launching A Face Mask (Demo)
- DAVE EAST ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM, SURVIVAL, TO BE RELEASED ON NOVEMBER 8 VIA DEF JAM RECORDINGS/MASS APPEAL
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- Board of Governors Approves FAMU Reopening Plan
- The Undeniable Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time?
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Radio Facts: New Study Highlights Movie and TV Streaming Sites’ Increasing Dominance