Mental Health Awareness Content to Feature Celebrities, Artists, Media Hosts and Mental Health Specialists
Radio Facts: Entercom, a leading media and entertainment company and the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content, announced the launch of a daily “I’m Listening” capsule. The 60-second public service announcements, which are an extension of Entercom’s annual, yearlong “I’m Listening” mental health awareness initiative, will feature the voices and thoughts of artists, celebrities, media hosts and mental health specialists. The “I’m Listening” daily capsule will be broadcast across the company’s portfolio of over 230 stations nationwide and via each station’s live stream on RADIO.COM.
“Radio has served as a trusted and critical source of information for listeners during this global health pandemic,” said Pat Paxton, Chief Programming Officer, Entercom. “As part of our ongoing commitment to mental health awareness and suicide prevention, we are proud to leverage our extensive nationwide reach to bring listeners this timely and important message at a time when it is needed most.”
The daily capsules will feature singer and songwriter Halsey; former American Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps; singer, rapper, songwriter and flutist Lizzo; singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Allessia Cara; rock band Blink-182; Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee and former Nirvana member Krist Novoselic, and more to help listeners navigate the complexities of this global health pandemic.
Entercom is committed to supporting the health and success of the communities that are the heart of its business. The “I’m Listening” daily capsule is a part of Entercom Serves, the Company’s social impact platform that raises awareness of social issues and brings communities together for good. Entercom unites with its listeners and brands to support sound communities through five pillars of impact: mental health and anti-bullying, veterans and service members, children’s health, the environment and civic education.
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- OH NO! 14 Signs that Your Industry Career is DONE!
- PRINCE’S ‘THE BLACK ALBUM’ SELLS FOR ‘RECORD’ AMOUNT
- Warner Bros. Records Adds Two To Publicity Team
- Johnny “Koolout” Starks Promoted at Soul 106.3
- ARIZONA ZERVAS RELEASES LYRIC VIDEO FOR “ROXANNE”
- White Cop Cries Over Pressure on Cops Right Now
- Video of Cornelius Fredericks will be Released
- Top Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- THE WEEKND ANNOUNCES FIRST EVER TOUR IN ASIA