Radio Facts: Entercom, a leading media and entertainment company and one of the two largest radio broadcasters in the U.S. today announced the launch of Boston’s newest radio station – BIG 103, “Music Unleashed,” effective immediately. The variety hits station on 103.3 FM will boast a vast music library spanning multiple music genres from the 1980’s 1990s and 2000s and feature artists like Guns N’ Roses, Prince, Journey, Madonna, Pearl Jam, The Notorious B.I.G., AC/DC, Britney Spears, and Blink-182, among others.
“As we continue living through one of the most challenging times in our country and the world, we are committed to providing comfort by delivering optimistic and entertaining content to our listeners,” said Mark Hannon, Regional President and Market Manager, Entercom Boston. “BIG 103 will be a straight-forward, no nonsense sanctuary for fans focused on great music and artists, accented with an irreverent tongue-in-cheek approach that reflects the spirit of our city.”
In addition to the expanded music library, BIG 103 will also feature limited interruptions during its on-air programming through the “2-Minute Promise,” which will not stop the music for more than two minutes at any given time. To further focus on the music, artists, and attitude that will define the station, it will initially launch without DJs.
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- HAVES AND THE HAVE NOTS Season Premiere on OWN
- Board of Governors Approves FAMU Reopening Plan
- The Undeniable Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time?
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- Radio Facts: New Study Highlights Movie and TV Streaming Sites’ Increasing Dominance
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Blacks Asked to Leave Wild Wing Cafe because White Customer Felt Threatened
- Joe Apologizes to Logic | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Radio Facts 10 Best Black Radio DJs of All Time