The Upstate’s No. 1 News Talk Radio Station Can Now Be Heard on 95.1 FM in Clemson, Pickens and Seneca
Radio Facts: Entercom, a leading media and entertainment company and one of the two largest radio broadcasters in the U.S., announced the expansion of Greenville station 106.3 WORD (WYRD-FM) to 95.1 FM, effective immediately. The addition of this over-the-air frequency extends the reach of the Upstate’s No. 1 news talk radio station to Pickens County and into Oconee County, bringing its coverage to additional cities including Seneca, Pickens, and Clemson for the first time.
“106.3 WORD serves a vital role as the Upstate’s trusted source of information,” said Steve Sinicropi, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Entercom Greenville-Spartanburg. “We are thrilled to expand the over-the-air signal for 106.3 WORD to Pickens and much of Oconee County on 95.1 FM during this critical time in which demand for live and local news and talk is rapidly rising. This expansion allows us to maximize our reach in the region and more broadly meet the needs of our listeners and advertisers.”
Entercom launched 106.3 WORD in 2008 as 106.3 FM in Greenville and Spartanburg County, which had previously only broadcast on 1330 AM. In 2019, the station expanded to Anderson County on 101.5 FM.
- Warner Music Group Relaunches Sesame Street Records
- Dog In The Snow Share New Track “Roses”
- V103’s Tigger Talks about Beyonce and Diddy’s Recent Purchases
- EVVIE MCKINNEY SIGNS WITH MOTOWN GOSPEL & CAPITOL CMG
- J. Cole Announces Special Guests For His Upcoming ‘KOD’ Tour
- LIFE Share New Track “Switching On”
- Moonves Out as CBS CEO
- BMI Re-Elects Six Members of its Board of Directors
- Alumna, business owner perseveres during COVID-19 pandemic
- DeDe McGuire Syndicated Radio Host Compass Media Networks