Eminem’s newest album, the surprise release Kamikaze, is on track to be his ninth No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart next week.
Released suddenly without advance notice on August 31st (via Shady/Aftermath/Interscope Records) to streaming services and digital retailers, Kamikaze is expected to easily hit over 225,000 equivalent album units for its first week. Simultaneously, there are complications with estimating its debut frame given the surprise release as a digital exclusive. CD editions of Kamikaze will debut Friday, September 7th, and the final track on the album, Venom, will be featured in Sony’s forthcoming Venom movie.
- POLO G RELEASES NEW ALBUM THE GOAT
- Meet Mandela Young African Fellows
- DARF Secures “Blackradiostations.com”
- BMI And The RMLC Settle Rate Dispute
- Debunking the Myths about Radio DJs
- Documenting Hate: Charlottesville
- YUNG GRAVY RELEASES NEW VIDEO “MAGIC”
- The Lash-Lengthening Serum That Really Works (Demo)
- Top Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Radio Facts Radio Show Podcast Seeks Producer