EDEN BodyWorks’ “Beyond the Label” Ignites Powerful Conversations and Inspires Women Across the Globe to Transcend Societal Boundaries
The multi-dimensional platform launches this Women’s History Month and comes to life in a three-market, intimate dinner series featuring women from all walks of life. The brand will pay homage to everyday influencers, their contributions to the world, the challenges they face, and successes they experience that extend far beyond the concepts that bind them.
On February 28th, the “Beyond the Label” dinner series will kick off in Los Angeles with special guests and honorees to include: Felicia Leatherwood (Celebrity Hair Stylist), Lita Lewis (Fitness Expert), Tonya Rapley-Flash (Founder, My Fab Finance), Dr. Constance Iloh (Assistant Professor, University of California), Devi Brown (Author and Founder, karmabliss.com), and Kiki Ayers (Founder, Ayers Publicity). “Beyond the Label” will also include original video content and an interactive website offering a closer look into the lives of each guest featured, as well as an opportunity for women across the globe to share their own compelling stories.
“Glass ceilings are made to be broken, so we shatter them every day. From the home to the boardroom, women around the world continue to create their own paths and define victory on their own terms,” said EDEN BodyWorks Founder, Jasmine Lawrence.
To share how you live beyond the label visit gobeyondthelabel.com. Learn more about EDEN BodyWorks by joining us on Facebook (facebook.com/EDENblog), Instagram and Twitter (@edenbodyworks), and visit edenbodyworks.com.
About EDEN BodyWorks
Founded in 2004 by Jasmine Lawrence, EDEN BodyWorks™ provides natural products that integrate wellness and beauty inspired by nature to restore and maintain the hair and body’s original design. With no petroleum, mineral oils or harsh sulfates, EDEN BodyWorks’ product lines strengthen and repair all hair textures – whether relaxed, natural, or somewhere in between.
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- The Best Street Style From Australian Fashion Week (Demo)
- Morgan St., Hopkins join national smart home project
- Job Opening: Beasley Media Seeks Operations Manager
- Singer/Rap Pioneer Sylvia “Pillow Talk” Robinson Dies
- Star-Studded Musical Tribute Saluting Aretha Franklin
- UMe Celebrates Record Store Day Black Friday 2018