Radio Facts: Dubset Media Holdings announced today that it will begin distributing legal mixes, remixes and DJ sets via its proprietary MixBANK clearance and distribution platform to global music and entertainment platform, TIDAL. The move expands even further Dubset’s distribution platform.
“This is another important step in making the incredible content created by our DJ community available to fans all over the world,” said Dubset CEO Stephen White. “The addition of TIDAL as a distribution partner has long been goal of ours and we are thrilled that their subscribers will begin to hear legal mix and remix content on their platform in the coming weeks.
“Sampling and mixtapes has long been a foundational part of the music ecosystem,” said Lior Tibon, TIDAL. “Empowering DJs to bring their content to TIDAL is something we are very excited about and this deal with Dubset just does that, creating unique musical experiences that our audience has come to expect from us.”
DJs and content remixers who are interested in delivering remixes to TIDAL can visit www.mixbank.com for more information.
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- FLASHBACK: The Best 45 Record Label Designs
- Why Radio Programmers (PDs) Curse Record Reps Out
- Fitness and Nutrition for Your Personal Goals!
- Chubb Rock Takes Afternoon Drive at New Station
- Bonnaroo Music And Arts Festival Unveils 2020 Lineup
- Great Time to Start a Business: 9 Targets for Success
- HT Scholars Earn Awards in HBCU Writing Contest
- FRENCH MONTANA RELEASES NEW SINGLE “THAT’S A FACT”
- R. Kelly ‘Docu-Track’ Admits, Denies and Addresses Everything, Chides Steve Harvey, Tom Joyner and the Industry (audio)