DRAKE’S SCORPION HAS OVER 1 BILLION STREAMS #1 ALBUM IN THE WORLD
DRAKE has just made history with his new full-length album, Scorpion.
Upon arrival, it smashed multiple records. Scorpion notably stands out as “the first album to be streamed over 1 billion times in a week,” across multiple platforms and it crushed the “all-time US one-week streaming record” in under three days. Moreover, it broke the “all-time Global one-week streaming record” in four days, paving the way for “the biggest debut of the streaming era.”
Additionally, it emerges as the #1 release on the Billboard Top 200, marking his 8th consecutive #1 bow on the respective chart. Not only did Scorpion achieve the biggest first week of 2018, but it also achieves the biggest first week since 2017.
Drake’s unparalleled RIAA reign also continues. He now has scored “the most RIAA certifications of any artist in history” with 142 million digital single sales to date.
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- 15 Of The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Look (Demo)
- Migos Are Having Legal Issues with Quality Control | The Joe Budden Podcast
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- Austrian State Plans 10 Commandments for Immigrants (Demo)
- Star-Studded Musical Tribute Saluting Aretha Franklin
- Louis Vuitton (Demo)
- The First Black-Owned Stock Exchange?