Late last Thursday, Drake hinted at a potentially long stay in Vegas in a residency with Wynn Las Vegas. At the Wynn Las Vegas’ XS Nightclub he said to a crowd of thousands:
“Vegas! When I came back, I thought it’d be back at T-Mobile Arena or some (stuff), but I’ll be back here at XS all year. You’ll have a lotta chances to see me.”
Sources say that Drake has agreed to 12 shows over two years. Wynn hasn’t announced its residency roster for 2019, but its 2018 residencies were announced at the end of January last year.
Drake arrived at 3 am and performed an unbroken 30-minute medley to a packed, excited crowd. If residency rumors are true, he had much to celebrate–Wynn residency fees for acts like Diplo, The Chainsmokers, Marshmello, and David Guetta have all been extraordinary.
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- Summer Squash: High in Nutrition, Low in Calories
- KOD By J. Cole Debuts At #1 On Billboard 200
- This Week on Apple Music’s ¡Dale Play! Playlist
- Chubb Rock Takes Afternoon Drive at New Station
- NEW HIP HOP MORNING SHOW ON WENZ-FM Z107.9