When it comes to the music industry, we have all heard the countless stories of artists, songwriters, producers, and everyone else who says they were done wrong or they signed some terrible deal. DJ Khaled has a completely different story to tell as he appeared on Drink Champs with N.O.R.E and DJ Efn. Khaled, who has garnered monumental success in the industry said that every deal he had no matter the logistics, he looked at as an opportunity. Those opportunities allowed him to expand on his empire and for that he is grateful. Check out the clip below and the full interview as well.
- Jamillah Muhammad Celebrating
- Amazon Music’s Alex Luke wants Alexa in cars
- Don’t Miss Our University Preview Day
- Vince Staple’s Announces New Project
- ASCAP Launches HBCU Paid Internship Program
- Measures Should be Taken to Assure Good Senior Health
- The Breakfast Club Radio Show Interviews Nipsey Hussle
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- "Club Quarantine" Legend D-Nice Teaching Master Class
- ‘RAMPAGE’ SMASHES ITS WAY INTO THEATERS TODAY!