DAY ONE OF THE BMI STAGE AT LOLLAPALOOZA KICKED OFF WITH SIX UNFORGETTABLE PERFORMANCES BY LARKIN POE, WES PERIOD, FLETCHER, GASHI, SUPA BWE, & MADISON BEER
LOS ANGELES, August 3, 2018 – On Thursday, August 2nd, Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI) kicked off the first of a four-day series of unforgettable performances. The BMI/Lollapalooza stage is known for showcasing the hottest new artists that are on the verge of exploding out on the scene and has served as a launching pad for artists including Halsey, Neon Trees, Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, and Chance the Rapper among others. This year is no different, and day one of the BMI/Lollapalooza stage included captivating performances by the most promising talent including Rock ‘n’ Roll sister duo LARKIN POE, West Coast rapper WES PERIOD, pop singer-songwriter FLETCHER, lyracist GASHI, rapper/producer SUPA BWE, and R&B songstress MADISON BEER.
All photos credited to Erika Goldring for BMI.
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- 10 Songs that Basically Said F Monogamy
- Craig Ferguson Is Back & Fabulous
- Radio Facts: Vintage Black Comedians, Record Deals and Breaking Records
- Live from the M.I.A. Playlist
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Coronavirus Is Affecting The Church [WATCH]
- Signs that it’s Time to Start Your Own Business
- Nick Cannon Radio Surges to #1
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]