Industry vet David Linton has been named Program Director of WCLK-FM/Atlanta by General Manager Wendy Williams.
Linton a former senior music label executive returns to radio after a successful career heading promotions departments at Warner Bros, Island Records, Arista & Capitol Records. Linton’s career started in radio as an on-air personality rising to Program Director and eventually General Manager previous to the record label positions.
WCLK General Manager Williams stated “ We are excited to have someone of David’s experience in both radio and the music industry to be leading our station at this time. Linton says, “Not many people get to live their dream and then return to their first love which for me is radio. I’m grateful to Wendy for giving me the opportunity to join this legendary radio station”. Linton will program WCLK 91.9FM and it’s 2 HD channels.
WCLK-FM, owned and operated by Clark Atlanta University, is an affiliate of NPR and has been serving the Atlanta market for 44 years. Linton can be reached at email@example.com 404 880-6216
- KJ Bland Exits Service Broadcasting
- Meet Mandela Young African Fellows
- Radio Industry Vet Orlando Davis is Saving Lives by Donating His COVID-19 Antibody-Rich Blood
- HTIAA Names New Officers
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Documenting Hate: Charlottesville
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- Multiple Promotions At Emmis/New York
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- Debunking the Myths about Radio DJs