Mr. Honig is a member of the bars of the D.C. Court of Appeals, the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, the D.C. Circuit and Second Circuit of the U.S. Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court. He has litigated twenty federal appeals in four courts, and participated in over 90 FCC rulemaking proceedings and hundreds of adjudicatory cases.
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- HAVES AND THE HAVE NOTS Season Premiere on OWN
- The Ordinary Is Launching A Face Mask (Demo)
- DAVE EAST ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM, SURVIVAL, TO BE RELEASED ON NOVEMBER 8 VIA DEF JAM RECORDINGS/MASS APPEAL
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Board of Governors Approves FAMU Reopening Plan
- The Undeniable Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time?
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- Radio Facts: New Study Highlights Movie and TV Streaming Sites’ Increasing Dominance
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher