Vet Kicks 101.5 Atlanta host Cadillac Jack has filed suit against Cumulus Media. Rodney Ho reported in the AJC that the Radio DJ was fired 22 months before his contract was up. Cadillac Jack, whose real name is William Choate says he was fired because of his sexual orientation. He was making $400,000 a year with the company and he’s suing for close to 1 million for the remaining 22 months. He states that he was the victim of a barrage of negative comments from VP and market manager Sean Shannon according to Ho.
Jack alleges Shannon made disparaging comments about his sexuality and that he felt uncomfortable in his position after Shannon came to the station. The station alleges that what precipitated Jack’s firing was not hi sexuality (bisexual) but his allegedly being inebriated and unruly at a station event, which is a conflict of his contractual obligations to the station. Read more in the AJC article. We will keep you posted.
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- Radio Facts at WBLS in New York
- Comic John Pinette Found Dead in Hotel Room
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Coronavirus Is Affecting The Church [WATCH]
- TIFF DirectTV and AT&T Event Pics
- Deadline Extended for Covered California
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- How Rapid Growth Is Destroying the Environment (Demo)
- Signs that it’s Time to Start Your Own Business