RadioFacts: CUMULUS MEDIA announces that it has promoted John Dimick to the newly created position of Senior Vice President, Programming Operations, Cumulus Radio Station Group. Dimick rises from Vice President, Programming Operations, a position he has held since he joined the company in 2016. In his new role, Dimick will lead Cumulus’ team of Vice Presidents, Programming Operations, and 11 Format Specialists across the company. He will continue to report to Brian Philips, Executive Vice President, Content and Audience, CUMULUS MEDIA and is based in Atlanta, GA.
Prior to joining Cumulus, Dimick was Senior Vice President, Programming, for Lincoln Financial Media. He has over 30 years’ radio programming and operations experience in markets across the U.S.
Brian Philips, EVP, Content and Audience, CUMULUS MEDIA, said: “In my first year, John has proven himself to be an indispensable partner in the leadership of this programming group. He is gifted with the intuition, pragmatism and patience to see us to greatness. This move validates the hard-earned trust and confidence John enjoys within our entire company.”
Dimick commented: “Cumulus programming professionals are passionate about radio and understand the value of locally programmed and community involved stations. I am honored to assist Brian Philips in leading our team in this new position, while continuing to learn from the best minds in our industry. I’m pleased to work with Mary Berner, Dave Milner, Bob Walker and especially, Brian Philips, as Cumulus continues to reinvent the audio entertainment landscape.”
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Morgan St., Hopkins join national smart home project
- Singer/Rap Pioneer Sylvia “Pillow Talk” Robinson Dies
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Star-Studded Musical Tribute Saluting Aretha Franklin
- UMe Celebrates Record Store Day Black Friday 2018
- Top 10 the odd sport in the world
- Job Opening: Beasley Media Seeks Operations Manager