Originally posted on April 5, 2014 16:05:05
John Pinette, the large stand up comedian was found dead in his hotel room on Saturday in Pittsburg. He was 50 years old.
The comedian suffered from previous addictions to pain medications as well as liver and heart disease. He had just attended a family function which family members refused to disclose what the event was for. His death was due to natural causes.
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- FLASHBACK: The Best 45 Record Label Designs
- Why Radio Programmers (PDs) Curse Record Reps Out
- Warner Bros. Records Adds Two To Publicity Team
- CARLY PEARCE & LEE BRICE’S “I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY NOW” MUSIC VIDEO
- Cali 93.9 Launches TODO SE VALE with Angelica Vale!