Coinbase recently announced an Index Fund to give investors exposure to all digital assets listed on Coinbase’s exchange, GDAX, weighted by market capitalization. If a new asset is listed on the exchange, it will be automatically added to the fund.
Index funds have changed the way that many people think about investing. By providing diversified exposure to a broad range of assets, index funds enable investors to track the performance of an entire asset class, rather than having to select individual assets. We’re excited to give our customers the ability to invest in the potential of blockchain-based digital assets as a whole.
At this stage, investing in Coinbase Index Fund will only be available to US-resident, accredited investors. We’re working on launching more funds which are available to all investors and cover a broader range of digital assets. Find out more here
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Migos Are Having Legal Issues with Quality Control | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More
- 15 Of The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Look (Demo)
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- The First Black-Owned Stock Exchange?
- Entertainment Industry leaders launch new association
- TRINIDAD JAMES RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE & MUSIC VIDEO “UGLY”