CLINTON KANE RELEASES NEW SONG “i don’t want to watch the world end with someone else”
Today, rising singer/songwriter Clinton Kane has released his latest song “i don’t want to watch the world end with someone else” – listen HERE. Inspired by recent events, Clinton wrote the song while self-isolating in Amsterdam. Clinton also shared a lyric video to accompany the track – watch HERE.
In speaking about “i don’t want to watch the world end with someone else,” Clinton says: “This song was inspired by everything that’s going on right now. It’s about feeling like the world’s ending and wishing I had the person that I regret letting go of with me to go through all this shit together. I hope it helps people feel like everything is gonna be ok as long as they hold onto their loved ones.”
Clinton began 2020 with a bang by teaming up with Martin Garrix on the DJ/producer’s smash “Drown.” “i don’t want to watch the world end with someone else” follows the release of “Fix It To Break It,” another signature emotive ballad from the 20-year-old. Earlier this week, Clinton shared a lyric video for the track, which has surpassed 1M streams – watch HERE.
Yesterday, Clinton partnered with Live Nation for a live stream performance from the canals of Amsterdam – watch HERE. The rising star performed his new single “i don’t want to watch the world end with someone else,” “Drown,” “Fix It To Break It” as well as a couple songs from his this is what it feels like EP. Stay tuned for more from Clinton!
- Radio Vet Ryan Cameron has Emergency Heart Surgery, in ICU
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- Louis Vuitton (Demo)
- BMI HONORS ITS 2020 TRAILBLAZERS OF GOSPEL MUSIC
- University’s oldest graduate reaches 106th Birthday
- DSU Virtual Research Could Advance COVID vaccine
- Huston-Tillotson to Hold Fifth Green Justice Forum
- FAMU Bragg Stadium COVID-19 Site Closed On Sundays
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- UNSUNG REVIEW: Billy Preston… One Very Sad Show