CLINTON KANE RELEASES NEW SINGLE “SO I DON’T LET ME DOWN” VIA COLUMBIA RECORDS
Today, up and coming singer/songwriter Clinton Kane has shared his new single “So I Don’t Let Me Down.” Listen to the track, out now via Columbia Records, HERE. “So I Don’t Let Me Down” was written by Clinton and invites fans into his life as an artist and details his personal struggles.
In speaking about the song, Clinton says: “Feelings suck. And change is annoying and scary because, quite honestly, I like to be in control of everything that happens and wanna be in the know. ‘So I Don’t Let Me Down’ is about having to accept the fact that life just doesn’t work that way. You have to learn to deal with it, and by deal with it I mean cry in a corner.”
The 20-year old Norwegian-Filipino has lived in multiple countries, spending much of his time in Perth, Australia and the UK. Clinton taught himself how to sing, play guitar, piano, and drums with his musical influences initially drawn from the church he grew up attending. Over the past 15 months, Clinton has shared 20 original songs, which generated a lot of buzz from fans and A&Rs alike. Since signing to Columbia in April, he released his debut EP this is what it feels like, chronicling the most vulnerable moments he’s experienced thus far: heartbreak, infidelity, anxiety, and more.
Stay tuned for more from Clinton in 2020!
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- 07 Here’s All the Fashion News You Missed This Week (Demo)
- Amazon Music’s Alex Luke wants Alexa in cars
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- Vince Staple’s Announces New Project
- 100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Playlist
- ASCAP Launches HBCU Paid Internship Program
- Cookbooks To Help You Eat More Sustainably (Demo)
- Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Producer Found Dead