Two Classic Final Rounds Will Re-air Saturday and Sunday from 2-6 p.m. ET
Radio Facts: CUMULUS MEDIA’S Westwood One will air encore presentations of two classic final rounds of the Master’s Tournament this weekend to fill the void left for golf fans due to the COVID-19 pandemic. On Saturday, April 11, Westwood One Sports will rebroadcast the final round of the 2004 Masters, in which Phil Mickelson captured his first major championship. The following day, Sunday, April 12, the network will rerun its hole-by-hole coverage of the 2019 Masters final round, featuring a victorious Tiger Woods winning his fifth green jacket. Airtime for each broadcast will be 2-6 p.m. ET. Live Coverage of the 84th Masters Tournament, scheduled for November 12-15, 2020, from Augusta National Golf Club, will also be broadcast by Westwood One Sports.
Kevin Kugler will host both encore presentations, which will be edited down to minimize stoppages. The 2004 Masters broadcast crew featured Bob Papa and Mitch Voges in the 18th tower as the lead announcers with Jim Gray, Chris Castleberry, and Bob Casper adding color from the course at Augusta National Golf Club.
The 2019 Masters broadcast crew featured Mike Tirico and Charlie Rymer as the lead announcers. Calling the action from holes along the course were Kugler, Mark Carnevale, Brian Katrek, and Maureen Madill. Whit Watson and Ted Emrich also contributed to the coverage.
Masters.com and @TheMasters social media will feature complementary archival and never-before-seen content from the iconic final rounds. Fans are encouraged to follow along and share their experience using #MastersRewind.
Where to Listen
Westwood One Sports’ rebroadcasts of classic Masters Tournament final rounds will be available on terrestrial radio stations nationwide, on westwoodonesports.com, and on SiriusXM.
- POLO G RELEASES NEW ALBUM THE GOAT
- DARF Secures “Blackradiostations.com”
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- FRENCH MONTANA RELEASES NEW SINGLE “THAT’S A FACT”
- PRINCE’S ‘THE BLACK ALBUM’ SELLS FOR ‘RECORD’ AMOUNT
- Prepare a 1-month travel trip with your pet
- ASCAP’S DEEPAK MOHITE GETS PROMOTION
- Bonnaroo Music And Arts Festival Unveils 2020 Lineup
- ALEC KING RELEASES NEW TRACK “WAY UP”
- Keeping Children Safe as the Country Reopens