Radio Facts: I cannot tell you how much I completely enjoyed this year’s Living Legends dinner. With so few events for the urban industry to gather, it was great to spend two days (the dinner and the picnic) with so many industry friends past and present. The dinner hosted by DeDe McGuire was great and professionally expedited to bring on this year’s winners, all of whom had great presentations and acceptance speeches.
The Living Legends Foundation is an expanding non-profit that helps industry people who may be up against hard times both temporary and long-term and is one of a few that specifically serve the urban industry. KUDOS once again to the team and the great dinner and picnic. Make sure you come next year. Here is the site. Enjoy the images.
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- OH NO! 14 Signs that Your Industry Career is DONE!
- Tuff Morgan Promoted to VP of A&R at peermusic
- NEW HIP HOP MORNING SHOW ON WENZ-FM Z107.9
- MALIA CIVETZ RELEASES CLUB REMIX OF "BROKE BOY"
- HT Earns Second Place in Business Competition