Radio Facts: Last night, Thursday, June 21, 10-time Grammy Award-winning artist John Legend launched his new rosé brand, LVE, while performing at an intimate, one-night onlyAirbnb Concert in Beverly Hills to celebrate the official start of summer and his latest single, “A Good Night.”
An intimate crowd, including Chrissy Teigen, their daughter Luna and friend Kris Jenner and her boyfriend Corey Gamble, gathered at a breathtaking ‘secret’ Beverly Hills venue – an undisclosed Airbnb home until the day of the show – to enjoy an exclusive concert, featuring live performances accompanied by wine from John’s Legend Vineyards Exclusive (LVE) collection. All of the proceeds from the evening were donated to FREEAMERICA, a multi-year culture campaign initiated by John Legend to change the national conversation about our country’s misguided policies and transform America’s criminal justice system.
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- How Rapid Growth Is Destroying the Environment (Demo)
- Signs that it’s Time to Start Your Own Business
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Coronavirus Is Affecting The Church [WATCH]
- Help You Create a New Lifestyle (Demo)
- CThaGod Interviews Gucci Mane
- Cumulus Media Promotes PD to OM
- Radio Facts at WBLS in New York
- BABY GOTH RELEASES NEW SINGLE “AFTERPARTY”