Originally posted on 2020-05-05 16:05:05
RadioFacts – 7 years ago one half of the group Kriss Kross was found dead on May 2, 2013.
Rapper Chris Kelly from the group Kriss Kross was there and he performed. Shortly thereafter Atlanta police found the former kid rapper dead in his home. He was 34. Kelly had suffered from Alopecia Areata and lost most of his hair some years ago. He was quite reclusive in the years since the group was active on So So Def/Columbia with their smash hit “Jump” in the early 90s. Radio Facts expresses condolences for the family of Kelly.
NOTE: The original updated version of this post indicating the anniversary of Chris’ death did not appear before the previous version which was from 2013. We apologize for any confusion.
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- Jamillah Muhammad Celebrating
- Don’t Miss Our University Preview Day
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- Urban One, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter Results
- Cali 93.9 Launches TODO SE VALE with Angelica Vale!
- 11 things that won’t happen in royal societies (Demo)
- Netflix Cancels “She’s Gotta Have it”