Beasley Media Group’s V 101.9 and K104.7 presents the 6th Annual summer concert
Beasley Media Group, LLC., a subsidiary of Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBGI) announces WBAV-FM (V 101.9) and WKQC-FM (K 104.7) will present the 6th Annual Queen City Jazz Fest headlined by Grammy-Award winner, Chris Botti. The event will take place on Saturday, June 20th 2020, at the Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre.
“Jazz Under the Stars” is an exclusive one-day event featuring local and national jazz artists in an outdoor venue, attracting mature patrons and jazz lovers to the Uptown Charlotte area. In addition to Botti, the show will feature live performances by East Coast Swing with Mike Phillips, Raheem DeVaughn and Eric Roberson.
Over the past three decades, Botti has recorded and performed with the best in music, including Sting, Barbra Streisand, Tony Bennett, Lady Gaga, Josh Groban, Yo-Yo Ma, Michael Bublé, Paul Simon, Joni Mitchell, John Mayer, Andrea Bocelli, Joshua Bell, Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler and even Frank Sinatra. Hitting the road for as many as 300 days per year, the trumpeter has also performed with many of the finest symphonies and at some of the world’s most prestigious venues from Carnegie Hall and the Hollywood Bowl to the Sydney Opera House and the Real Teatro di San Carlo in Italy.
Ticket are on sale now online, at the Fillmore Charlotte box office, as well as the PNC Music Pavilion box office.
For additional information about the Queen City Jazz Fest, please visit www.V1019.com.
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- DSU Virtual Research Could Advance COVID vaccine
- Radio Vet Ryan Cameron has Emergency Heart Surgery, in ICU
- Job Opening: Beasley Media Seeks Operations Manager
- FAMU Bragg Stadium COVID-19 Site Closed On Sundays
- Bird Doesn’t Cooperate, Makes Scene at Funeral (video)
- UNSUNG REVIEW: Billy Preston… One Very Sad Show
- The Best Street Style From Australian Fashion Week (Demo)
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast