Rapper and actor Childish Gambino, also known as Donald Glover, had to postpone more tour dates from his “This Is America” tour due to a foot injury. He obtained this injury on stage in Dallas back in September.
He has canceled his sold-out Australian leg of the tour as he recovers from the injury. Live Nation will be working with the artist to try and reschedule the dates for fans. The Australian tour would have kicked off on Nov. 8. He will also be missing his performance at the Spilt Milk festival.
Gambino’s summer hit single, “This Is America,” hit Australia’s chart for No. 1 earlier this year.
In addition, Glover also postponed two other shows, one in Paris and the other in London. The London show was originally scheduled for Nov. 4 and will now be taking place on March 24, 2019. His Paris date was Oct. 30, but a new date has not been announced. Original tickets will still be valid for the new date, and those who can’t make it will be able to get a refund.
The rapper had already postponed a lot of dates in the U.S. due to the same foot injury. He had recently pulled out of the New Orleans’s Voodoo Festival and was replaced by Travis Scott.
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- 11 things that won’t happen in royal societies (Demo)
- Disney’s “A WRINKLE IN TIME” World Premiere Images
- David Linton Named PD of WCLK in Atlanta
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- CITIZEN QUEEN RELEASE THEIR COVER OF “SEÑORITA”