Radio Facts Originally posted June 19, 2008 – Celebrity stylist and publicist Sadia Morrison was allegedly murdered last Friday, June 13. Morrison, who specialized in cross-marketing, image development, product placement, and personal shopping was found thrown from the roof of a building in the Bronx borough of New York City. Sadia’s high profile client base has included rappers Kanye West, Plies, 50 Cent, and Young Jeezy; singer Fantasia, boxer Zab Judah, NFL players Clinton Portis and Thomas Jones, and many more.
Reports say friends became worried about Morrison when they hadn’t heard from Morrison on Friday. The fashion professional was said to have spent most of her day marketing her clients on Myspace, checking both her cell phones, replying to an email on her Blackberry. Sources state she was most likely tossed from the top of a building during or after an event. She is survived by her sisters, brother, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Funeral services for Sadia Morrison were June 19, 2008 at Ortiz Funeral Home in the Bronx.
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- Deadline Extended for Covered California
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- How Rapid Growth Is Destroying the Environment (Demo)
- Signs that it’s Time to Start Your Own Business
- CThaGod Interviews Gucci Mane
- BABY GOTH RELEASES NEW SINGLE “AFTERPARTY”
- Radio Facts at WBLS in New York
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Coronavirus Is Affecting The Church [WATCH]