The “Money” rapper, Cardi B, has announced on Instagram that she will be partnering up with the clothing line Fashion Nova.
With the announcement, the rapper shared a picture with her in a white dress from the collection. Fashion Nova and Cardi B’s new collaboration will be made for women of all ages and sizes that want to be stylish on a budget.
The full collection will be including around 80 different pieces. The collection ranges from dresses to outwear to suits. The line will be taking influences from Card B’s fashion and from cultural icons from the late 80’s and early 90’s.
Fashion Nova has become a very popular fashion force for fans and celebrities. The brand has put out a name for themselves over the years through their social media presence and working with celebrities such as Amber Rose, Kylie Jenner, Khloe Kardashian, and Kourtney Kardashian.
This year has been a massive success for the rapper, and this announcement is just a continuation for her.
Mark your calendars because according to the announcement, the line will be dropping on Nov. 15.
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More
- Cali 93.9 Launches TODO SE VALE with Angelica Vale!
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”
- Star-Studded Musical Tribute Saluting Aretha Franklin
- Louis Vuitton (Demo)
- UMe Celebrates Record Store Day Black Friday 2018
- The First Black-Owned Stock Exchange?