Cardi B, Chance the Rapper, and T.I. will be judges on Netflix first musical competition series, “Rhythm + Flow.”
The rappers will serve as the main judges and will be joined by other artist and industry vets to find unsigned, dedicated artist. The Netflix series will exclusively look for hip-hop artists.
The series will have 10 episodes and each will be one hour each. “Rhythm + Flow” is projected to air in Fall 2019. But as of now, auditions are set to begin in cities like Chicago, Atlanta, New York and more. To check out the when and where the auditions are, you can head over to https://www.rhythmandflowauditions.com/.
John Legend will also be the show’s executive producer, along with Mike Jackson and Ty Stiklorius (Get Lifted Film Co.); Jesse Collins (Jess Collins Entertainment); Jeff Gaspin (Gaspin Media); Nikki Boella; Jeff Pollack; Cardi B; Chance the Rapper; and T.I.
The series will have 10 episodes and each will be one hour each.
But for now, you can check out how Cardi B, Chance the Rapper, and T.I. announced the news on their social media platforms.
- Vince Staple’s Announces New Project
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- ASCAP Launches HBCU Paid Internship Program
- "Club Quarantine" Legend D-Nice Teaching Master Class
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- The Fashion Statement of 2020: Protective Face Masks
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- Amazon Music’s Alex Luke wants Alexa in cars
- The Breakfast Club Radio Show Interviews Nipsey Hussle
- Beautycon Festival LA Highlights