Radio Facts: Bridge Philanthropic Consulting (BPC), the largest African American owned fundraising firm, recognizes that we are in a moment where breaking down silos and working across issues and identities is a necessity.
During such a pivotal moment in history, BPC is proud to celebrate Pride month and Juneteenth with our community. In recognition of the occasion, we will be hosting an intimate fireside chat on Friday, June 19, 2020 at 1:00pm EDT to explore the intersection of black and LBGTQ+ identities and how to strategically leverage philanthropy to promote cross-movement advocacy and social equity.
Speakers: Dwayne Ashley (CEO – Bridge Philanthropic Consulting, LLC) Edward Jones (VP – Association of Black Foundation Executives)
Moderator: Brandon Parkes (Senior Consultant, Bridge Philanthropic, LLC)
SIGN UP HERE! [Limited Space Available]
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- 10 Songs that Basically Said F Monogamy
- Help You Create a New Lifestyle (Demo)
- PODCAST “Pennies from Kevin” with Kevin Ross
- 300 ENTERTAINMENT ‘UNPLUGGED’
- Craig Ferguson Is Back & Fabulous
- Radio Facts: Vintage Black Comedians, Record Deals and Breaking Records
- Live from the M.I.A. Playlist
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Coronavirus Is Affecting The Church [WATCH]