Former police officer Brandon Tatum says the perception that black parents have to warn their sons about racism from the police is exaggerated. He says its no differnt than what parents need to tell their white sons. Don’t be a criminal. He has an interesting perspective about life as a black man.
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More
- Cali 93.9 Launches TODO SE VALE with Angelica Vale!
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”
- Star-Studded Musical Tribute Saluting Aretha Franklin
- Louis Vuitton (Demo)
- UMe Celebrates Record Store Day Black Friday 2018
- The First Black-Owned Stock Exchange?