Urban AC 102.9 KBLX is making some big and positive weekday line-up changes. Afternoon-drive host Antoine Davis will be moving to morning drive as a member of The Dream Team – featuring Tony Sco. & Kimmie Tee. Antoine is from the Bay Area and has been affiliated with KBLX for close to two decades. According to the Operations & Program Director, Elroy Smith; “I am looking forward to Antoine bringing his topical, local, polished, professional and charismatic personality to our morning show. The Bay Area adores Antoine Davis and this promotion will not be a surprise to his many fans.”
Thank you to our Vice President & Market Manager, Carl Gardner and our Program Director, Elroy Smith for this amazing opportunity. I’m so humbled & appreciative for my personality to be a part of the KBLX morning Dream Team. “
The exciting changes continue at KBLX, as part-timer, Nikki Thomas will host afternoon drive (2 p.m. – 7 p.m.). Nikki has worked at KBLX for over ten years. Elroy Smith, states: “I refer to Nikki as a personality that has the ‘it’ factor.
Her on-air style is heartfelt, relatable, classy, fun and engaging. What makes this transition smooth is to have people on our team that is ready for a major promotion, when the opportunity arises. Nikki Thomas is absolutely ready.” Thomas adds: “I am so grateful and ready for this opportunity to be in afternoon drive on KBLX. It is a true blessing and a dream come true.”
Vice President & Market Manager for Bonneville/SF, Carl Gardner says: Nikki and Antoine are true Bay Area radio stars, in the great KBLX tradition. Each is an entertainer with a distinct style, deeply connected to this community. Two more reasons why KBLX is The Soul of the Bay! Both Nikki Thomas & Antoine Davis begin their new promotions this Monday, April 30.
- 100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Playlist
- It’s Time To Rethink Your Cleansing Routine (Demo)
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- 07 Here’s All the Fashion News You Missed This Week (Demo)
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- Catherine Brewton BMI Vice President, Writer/Publisher Relations Atlanta
- UNSUNG REVIEW: Billy Preston… One Very Sad Show
- NEW SVP OF MARKETING FOR REPUBLIC RECORDS
- A Message From Charlamagne Tha God