BMI (Broadcast Music, Inc) has re-elected six members of its Board of Directors. The re-election happened during Monday’s Annual Meeting of Shareholder at BMI’s office in Nashville, TN.
Elected to new three-year terms are Caroline Beasley, CEO of Beasley Media Group, LLC; Amador Bustos, President and CEO of Bustos Media Holdings, LLC; Michael Fiorile, Chairman of BMI’s Board of Directors; Bill Hoffman, President of Hoffman Communications, Inc.; Catherine Hughes, Founder and Chairperson of Urban One, Inc.; and Jerry Kersting, Former President of Tribune Broadcasting.
BMI launched 78 years ago. It negotiates music license agreements and distributes the generated fees as royalties to affiliated writers and publishers when their songs are publicly performed. Its current chairman, Michael Fiorile, was elected Chairman on May 31, 2017.
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More
- Cali 93.9 Launches TODO SE VALE with Angelica Vale!
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”
- Star-Studded Musical Tribute Saluting Aretha Franklin
- Louis Vuitton (Demo)
- UMe Celebrates Record Store Day Black Friday 2018
- The First Black-Owned Stock Exchange?