This story is so unfortunate. Former police officer Cariol Horne stopped a white Buffalo police officer from choking a black suspect and after he attacked her and punched her in the jaw, she was fired and denied her pension after 19 years on the job.
While this happened a few years ago, in light of the current situation in Buffalo with the old man being pushed down and cracking his skull, this story has resurfaced. Not sure what the end result was for her getting her pension but should she have ever even been fired?
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- POLO G RELEASES NEW ALBUM THE GOAT
- OH NO! 14 Signs that Your Industry Career is DONE!
- Documenting Hate: Charlottesville
- Fitness and Nutrition for Your Personal Goals!
- Nominations Open for 2020 NAB Technology Awards
- Russ Releases New Video for “NIGHTTIME (Interlude)”
- MALIA CIVETZ RELEASES CLUB REMIX OF "BROKE BOY"
- 2020 Commencement celebrates seven 4.0 scholars
- The Lash-Lengthening Serum That Really Works (Demo)