BET Networks reveals the cast of its new late-night original series BET’s MANCAVE. Singer/songwriter and actor Tank, comedian Gerald “Slink” Johnson (Black Jesus) and hit-making producer Marcos “Kosine” Palacios join previously announced TV personality and Executive Producer Jeff Johnson as the official cast of the 12-episode weekly half-hour series. From Executive Producer Steve Harvey and Truly Original, this progressive new talk format assembles a diverse group of black men who will share unadulterated and provocative views about life, love, politics, sex, pop culture and more. Through humor, genuine emotion and heated debate, the cast will discuss their own opinions and experiences, while revealing what it’s really like to navigate the world as an African-American man. These outspoken men will kick back and get transparent about today’s hot-button topics. Four guys. Different worlds. Lots of opinions. BET’s MANCAVE opens its doors January 18, 2018 at 10:30 PM ET/PT.
Starting January 18, BET will keep the cameras rolling during commercial breaks and BET Social will post custom content of the cast going deeper on the most engaging topic(s) discussed in that night’s episode with the launch of BET Presents: Mancave Uncut(Working Title) on Facebook Watch. Facebook.com/MancaveBET will be the exclusive content hub that will feature exclusive content. Fans can also join BET’s MANCAVE-dedicated Facebook Community group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/MancaveBET to keep the conversation going beyond the television screen.
- 100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Playlist
- Podcast: The High Price of Negative Energy
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- It’s Time To Rethink Your Cleansing Routine (Demo)
- KITTEN RELEASES NEW SONG "MY HOUSE" TODAY
- MTV Acquires The SnowGlobe Music Festival
- 07 Here’s All the Fashion News You Missed This Week (Demo)
- FAMU Announces New School Of Nursing Dean
- That Time When Al Jarreau Took Europe By Storm, Over the Rainbow and…