BAD BOYS FOR LIFE ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK OUT JANUARY 17
Maintaining the energy and action synonymous with one of the big screen’s most explosive franchises ever, We The Best Music Group and Epic Records unleash the Bad Boys For Life Original Motion Picture Soundtrack on January 17, 2020. It arrives the same day Bad Boys For Life—the third installment in the legendary Bad Boys (directed by Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah; producers: Will Smith, Jerry Bruckheimer, Doug Belgrad) series starring Will Smith and Martin Lawrence—opens in theaters everywhere.
Pre-order the Soundtrack HERE.
In order to lock and load a blockbuster compilation worthy of the on-screen action, the filmmakers and Sony Pictures Entertainment tapped GRAMMY® nominated multiplatinum artist, music executive, innovative influencer, mogul, and mega-producer Khaled (DJ Khaled) Khaled as executive producer. Lending his magic touch to the project, he tapped some of the hottest names across hip-hop, pop, reggae and Latin to collaborate and deliver one banger after another.
This time around, he embraced the role of C.E.O. and label boss to assemble a powerhouse soundtrack. “I’m honored to have this soundtrack on We The Best Music Group as this is the first release of 2020 with more to come this year.” said DJ Khaled. Now, the album boasts brand new music from the likes of Meek Mill, City Girls, Rick Ross, Rich The Kid, Jaden Smith, Buju Banton, Pitbull, and more.
Today, an event-level new track and music video drops as Nicky Jam and Daddy Yankee reteam on “Muevelo.” This breaks a twenty-year silence from the duo who first flipped reggaeton upside down as Los Canigris. Audiences waited two decades for this reunion, and it doesn’t disappoint. The two pioneers re-up “Her Comes the Hot Stepper” by Ini Kamoze on this downright historic collaboration produced by GRAMMY® Award-winning producers Play-N-Skillz.
Watch it HERE.
Meanwhile, the lead single from the soundtrack, “RITMO (Bad Boys For Life)” by Black Eyed Peas and J Balvin, debuted # 1 on the Billboard’s Hot Latin Songs chart, has cracked over 383 million YouTube views on the official music video and 279 million-plus streams worldwide. It remains a phenomenon and fitting and fiery return for Black Eyed Peas.
Expect more heat from the Bad Boys For Life Original Motion Picture Soundtrack prior to its official arrival next Friday, January 17 when Bad Boys For Life opens in theaters.
Rich The Kid
Black Eyed Peas
1. “Uptown II” – Meek Mill (feat. Farruko)
2. “Money Fight”- City Girls
3. “RITMO (Bad Boys For Life)” – The Black Eyed Peas X J Balvin
4. “Future Bright” – Rick Ross (feat. Bryson Tiller)
5. “Bad Moves” – DJ Durel (feat. Quavo & Rich The Kid)
6. “Muévelo”- Nicky Jam & Daddy Yankee
7. “Damn I Love Miami”- Pitbull X Lil Jon
8. “The Hottest” – Jaden Smith
9. “Murda She Wrote” – Buju Banton
10. “RITMO (Bad Boys For Life) (Remix)” – The Black Eyed Peas, J Balvin & Jaden Smith
FOR BAD BOYS FOR LIFE ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK CONTACT:
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- TIFF DirectTV and AT&T Event Pics
- Deadline Extended for Covered California
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- How Rapid Growth Is Destroying the Environment (Demo)
- Signs that it’s Time to Start Your Own Business
- CThaGod Interviews Gucci Mane
- BABY GOTH RELEASES NEW SINGLE “AFTERPARTY”
- Radio Facts at WBLS in New York