Virtual Kickoff Party for Listeners Will Include Country Music’s Hit Duo, LoCash, for a Fourth of July Check-In
Digital and Radio Facts: B-Dub’s popular and newly rebranded show, B-Dub Radio Saturday Night, debuts July 4, 2020 in partnership with its syndication development partner, Skyview Networks. The award-winning host, Bryan “B-Dub” Washington, is throwing a Fourth of July party featuring country radio’s superstar duo, LoCash, as a special guest to celebrate the show’s re-launch with listeners across the country.
Skyview Networks has added new affiliates to B-Dub’s previous lineup, retaining major market stations in Chicago, Seattle, Phoenix, Minneapolis, Denver and Portland. “B-Dub has added such a great energy to BIG 95.5 on Saturday nights! If you want your station to sound fun again on Saturday night, while staying true to the format and the sound of country music, then this is the show for you,” said Lance Houston, Program Director of WEBG Chicago.
B-Dub Radio Saturday Night features five hours of high-energy fun with B-Dub bringing the top stars of country music to listeners weekly. “Our syndication development team has already had incredible success affiliating stations, which speaks to the proven ratings and high-quality content B-Dub brings to the air for program directors and listeners,” said Steve Jones, President and COO of Skyview Networks. “As we continue growing B-Dub Radio Saturday Night, advertisers have an exciting platform that offers meaningful integrations to connect with listeners.”
“Froggy 101 has been with B-Dub since the beginning and Saturday Night has never sounded better! We are excited for the next chapter and for B-Dub Radio to continue with the superstar access and a party on the radio Saturday nights,” said Michael O’Donnell, Program Director of WGGY Wilkes-Barre/Scranton.
“The growth and vision of Skyview Networks will take the listener experience to a new level and I am thrilled with the reach we will achieve together,” said B-Dub. “The team at Skyview Networks has the resources and flexibility that allow me to continue providing listeners the feel-good weekend party we promise with B-Dub Radio Saturday Night.”
The B-Dub Radio Saturday Night launch party will go live on Facebook at 7pm EST.
- 100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Playlist
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- It’s Time To Rethink Your Cleansing Routine (Demo)
- 07 Here’s All the Fashion News You Missed This Week (Demo)
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- FAMU Announces New School Of Nursing Dean
- That Time When Al Jarreau Took Europe By Storm, Over the Rainbow and…
- R. Kelly ‘Docu-Track’ Admits, Denies and Addresses Everything, Chides Steve Harvey, Tom Joyner and the Industry (audio)
- Streaming Service Plex Partners With TIDAL