The Marvel Studios film ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ has just broken a record. The film earned 1 billion worldwide in 11 days as of this past Sat. The movie is the 6th film by Marvel to hit the Billion mark. The film has yet to open in China (May 11) which makes the feat even more impressive.
- HAVES AND THE HAVE NOTS Season Premiere on OWN
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- The Ordinary Is Launching A Face Mask (Demo)
- Board of Governors Approves FAMU Reopening Plan
- Things you didn’t know about mountains
- The Undeniable Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time?
- HTIAA Names New Officers
- Radio Facts: New Study Highlights Movie and TV Streaming Sites’ Increasing Dominance
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Why is #NoNotoriety only used for whites?