AURN Responds To President Trump’s Attack On White House Journalists
“We condemn these personal attacks as a campaign of intimidation putting April Ryan at risk as well as the entire press corps,” said Chesley Maddox-Dorsey, CEO of AURN. In addition to Ms. Ryan, over a 48 hour span last week the President also attacked two other prominent African American female journalists, Abby Phillip of CNN and Yamiche Alcindor of PBS.
“On this Veterans Day we recognize that African Americans have participated in every fight to protect and defend the United States. Many in our audience have family members who have given their lives to uphold the foundations of a democratic civil society and we treasure the reality and the spirit of a free and robust press representing all of the people of these United States,” said Maddox-Dorsey.
We will continue to strive even harder to ensure that our audience is able to enjoy the foundations of a democratic civil society. AURN’s April Ryan helps Americans engage with and learn from—almost as if they were there themselves–the powerful and revered US Presidency and team. She is a reporter committed to the exemplary standards required of all media outlets but further refined by her training, her experience and her work at the White House.
AURN’s President of Program Operations and Vietnam Veteran, Jerry Lopes says it best, “We, like all Americans, have a vested interest in the success of the office of the Presidency and the person who occupies it. Let us all move forward together for the good of our country, and as a nation we shall overcome.”
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- Jamillah Muhammad Celebrating
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Why Radio Programmers (PDs) Curse Record Reps Out
- Warner Bros. Records Adds Two To Publicity Team
- NEW HIP HOP MORNING SHOW ON WENZ-FM Z107.9
- MALIA CIVETZ RELEASES CLUB REMIX OF "BROKE BOY"