For the first time ever, Jada’s mom Adrienne Banfield Norris shares details of her 20-year heroin addiction, and how it affected a young Jada Pinkett Smith. Also joining the family is special guest August Alsina, and Will Smith’s youngest sister, Ashley Marie, both of whom have faced addiction.
If you or someone you know struggles with addiction, we would like to help you find information about substance misuse, prevention and recovery.
Please visit Facing Addiction with NCADD: resources.facingaddiction.org
Posted by Red Table Talk on Monday, July 9, 2018
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- Blacks Asked to Leave Wild Wing Cafe because White Customer Felt Threatened
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- The Ordinary Is Launching A Face Mask (Demo)
- Why is #NoNotoriety only used for whites?
- Radio Facts: New Study Highlights Movie and TV Streaming Sites’ Increasing Dominance
- HTIAA Names New Officers
- Things you didn’t know about mountains
- “The BOB & TOM Show” Comes to Chicago Radio
- Joe Apologizes to Logic | The Joe Budden Podcast