UPDATE: Atlanta strip club DJ has been sentenced to life in prison after hiring a hitman to kill his wife.
Radio Facts: A Fulton County District Attorney’s Office release stated Andre Jason Pugh, 38, has been sentenced to life on October of 2018 without parole for allegedly hiring 37-year-old Adriane Harley to go into his home on Nov. 23, 2014, and shoot 30-year-old Tiffany Jackson Pugh.
Radio Facts: East Point police arrested an Atlanta DJ this past weekend who is facing murder charges for allegedly conspiring to have his wife killed. Tiffany Pugh was found murdered on Nov 23. Charges also include conspiracy to commit murder and conspiracy to commit first-degree burglary. Andre Jason Pugh a.k.a “DJ Awesome” was booked into the Fulton County Jail Saturday to face the charges. East Point Police Department Lt. Cliff Chandler states Pugh and another person were arrested for allegedly hiring someone to kill Pugh’s wife. source AJC – Originally posted December 7, 2014
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- How Rapid Growth Is Destroying the Environment (Demo)
- Deadline Extended for Covered California
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Help You Create a New Lifestyle (Demo)
- Signs that it’s Time to Start Your Own Business
- CThaGod Interviews Gucci Mane
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Coronavirus Is Affecting The Church [WATCH]
- Cumulus Media Promotes PD to OM