ASHS RETURNS WITH HER LATEST SINGLE “PARANOID”
Today, elusive pop artist ASHS continues to explore the depths of a dark reality with the release of her latest single “Paranoid” through Wax Records/Republic Records/Polydor Records/Universal Music Canada, the country’s leading music company. The track is released alongside a suspenseful music video that ultimately reveals award winning, multi-platinum selling artist Alyssa Reid who has kept her identity hidden for over a year.
On the single, ASHS notes, “Paranoid perfectly introduces the next phase of my project. I wanted to experiment with hitting a little harder both musically and lyrically. Paranoid gives an audible sneak peek into my subconscious, encapsulating the feelings of anxiety and mistrust in the people around me.”
ASHS is on a slow-burning soul-searching mission. Slipping onto the scene in 2018, releasing two EPs through a veiled and anonymous moniker, ASHS crafted an ecosystem of smart, genre-amorphous pop, with a lushly opaque backdrop. Utilizing dark and impossibly mesmerizing synths, punctuated with euphoric instrumental flourishes, each track is bound together with lyrics that embrace her jagged edges through bold, intimate reckonings.
Pulling back the curtain, Juno award nominated, multi-platinum selling artist Alyssa Reid reveals her identity and artistic versatility. ASHS was created as an exploration into a new sonic territory. Over the past few years, the 26-year-old artist has been honing her craft; becoming the go-to songwriter for artists like Bulow (“Not A Love Song”) and Virginia to Vegas (“Selfish”), now recasting her signature smoky vocals to form the foundation of her most ambitious project to date. ASHS newest music (“Paranoid”) is both an exploration and a revelation.
If you’ve been listening carefully, this Alyssa Reid has been hiding in plain sight. Now, she’s requesting your full attention.
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- Delia Orjuela Vice President of Latin Music, BMI
- JILL SCOTT ANNOUNCES “LIVE IN THE MOMENT” TOUR
- This Week on Apple Music’s ¡Dale Play! Playlist
- Byron Allen Acquires Bayou City Broadcasting
- APPLE ANNOUNCES FIRST EVER APPLE MUSIC AWARDS
- 100.3 RNB Welcomes Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- He Locked Eyes with HT and Never Looked Back
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 364 | Apodogy
- Keeping Doctor’s Appointments During COVID-19