ASHNIKKO UNLEASHES ALIEN-COWGIRL INSPIRED VIDEO FOR “WORKING BITCH”
London-based rapper Ashnikko unveils the new video for “Working Bitch” today, her latest since the meteoric rise of her viral hit “Stupid (feat. Yung Baby Tate).” The quirky new video winds punk and hip hop music with flashes of unabashed lyrics boasting sex positivity, complete with an accompanying alien-cowgirl themed hoedown.
Ashnikko says, “I felt like an alien cowgirl writing this song so you bet your ass I’m gonna be an alien cowgirl in the music video! I grew up in the south so this video is a very strange ode to my childhood. Might incorporate more assless chaps into my wardrobe!”
“Working Bitch” is taken from her Hi, It’s Me. EP, packed with ‘f*ck you’ alternative pop: each track designed to embolden autonomous women. The EP also spawned “Stupid,” which has now reached more than 50 million streams worldwide, thanks to its explosive popularity on TikTok, including a recent entry from Miley Cyrus and Cody Simpson. Watch Ashnikko’s new Genius “Open Mic” for “Stupid” with Yung Baby Tate here.
Ashnikko also just announced a special pop-up show in a secret Los Angeles location on December 6. Free tickets are available to win here.
- KJ Bland Exits Service Broadcasting
- POLO G RELEASES NEW ALBUM THE GOAT
- Meet Mandela Young African Fellows
- Documenting Hate: Charlottesville
- Lauryn Hill Tour Announced Honoring “The Miseducation’s…” Anniversary
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- BMI And The RMLC Settle Rate Dispute
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- Debunking the Myths about Radio DJs
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]