The Papa John’s board is going above and beyond to rebrand after stock prices took a dive when the founder, John H. Schnatter, used the N-word during a training call and it got out. Since then, he’s been asked to leave the company, his image is being removed from brand’s products in all 5212 stores as well as the headquarters and now he’s being evicted from the headquarters in Louisville so he has no office space.
The average person would think he’s been completely dethroned but make no mistake the man is still a millionaire and will probably still collect from the corporation. Apparently, a lot of black people eat that pizza and the company is going the extra mile to wash their hands of the founder but he would be a fool to take a payout for a hugely profitable company that he built (and almost destroyed).
- Meet Mandela Young African Fellows
- Documenting Hate: Charlottesville
- POLO G RELEASES NEW ALBUM THE GOAT
- KJ Bland Exits Service Broadcasting
- BMI And The RMLC Settle Rate Dispute
- DARF Secures “Blackradiostations.com”
- Debunking the Myths about Radio DJs
- YUNG GRAVY RELEASES NEW VIDEO “MAGIC”
- Did Somebody Just Say Wine Pants? (Demo)
- Digital ‘Not Just Our Future, It Is Our Present’ Says RIAA